Portland - Port Antonio - Resort Villa For saleMLS: REJ139 | Price: US$ 1,700,000.00 | Bedrooms: 8 | Bathrooms: 6
Ocean view: yes
- Complex of an exclusive concept situated in a unique location that offers opportunities for
both personal and business purposes
- 2 villas, attached via a bridge, with 180 ° sea views situated right on the waterfront
that also provide mountain views
- the Seaviewvilla features a spacious living room with lounge and dining area for 8
persons, kitchen and toilet. Furthermore, this villa has 3 two double rooms and double
sofa bed on the mezzanine, a jacuzzi bathroom with toilet and shower, additional
shower room with toilet
- the Banana Villa also has a spacious living room with lounge and dining area for 8
people and open kitchen. There are 3 double bedrooms, each with a bathroom with
shower and toilet en suite and one single room. This villa has a rooftop jacuzzi-bar
- Both villas have a spacious outdoor terraces
- Two saltwater swimming pools (one for adults, one for children) with waterfall and
- A total of 4 kitchens and one big professional barbecue
- 1 gym room, two outdoor toilets
- 2 garages and a parking for 6 cars inside the fence, more space outside
- Staff areas: office, two bedrooms, laundry room, equipment room
- Each villa has a floor area of 21m x 21m
- 4500 m2 (45mx100m), including a perfectly kept garden with banana trees, coconut trees
and noni trees
- 5 minutes from the center of Port Antonio
- 2 minutes from a supermarket
The property comes with all the neccesary licences for busines but the villas are also perfect for private use.
Estimated price is 2.4 milj US$ Sellling price 1.7 milj US$.
Find Your Property
JanJamaica Has Never Had Olympic Synchronized Swimmers. These Girls Want to Change That. These Girls Want to Change That. ...
MarTripAdvisor Ranks Jamaica Among World's Best Destinations Jamaica is honoured to have been recognised as one of the top destinations in the world by the TripAdvisor community, not to mention the number one in the Caribbean,” said Jamaica’s Minister of Tourism, Edmund Bartlett. ...
JanRedevelopment of Dragon Bay Hotel to Start this Year Work on the US$100-million redevelopment of the Dragon Bay Hotel in Portland is set to commence this year, with the property to start operation in 2019. ...