Saint Ann - Drax Hall - Resort Villa For saleMLS: REJ168 | Price: US$ 370,000.00 | Bedrooms: 2 | Bathrooms: 2
Conveniently located one hour drive from Montego Bay International Airport, 30 minutes from Boscobel Airport and 15 minutes from Ocho Rios.
Location: Within the gates of Drax Hall Estate
Total Acres of the site: Average lot size: 4400 sqft Development Size: 20.48 Acres
Base price for Bungalows: $44.9m JMD
Base price for Bungalow Sun Deck: $47.9m JMD
Base price for Bungalow Beach Front: $51.4m JMD
Base price for Bungalow Sun Deck Beach Front: $54.4m JMD
Base price for 2-Storey Sky Deck: $54.9m JMD
- Gated Community – 24hr Security
- Beach Volley Ball
- Basketball (half-court)
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Park & Picnic Areas
- Gazebo Areas
- Children’s Playground
- Bar & Lounge Area
- Small Gym
Long Term Mortgages are available to Qualified Purchasers by the NHT, SJBS, JNBS, RBC, VMBS, FCIBC etc. Pre –qualification processing is available.
Documents Required when applying for a unit:
- Deposit of 15%
- TRN Card and National Insurance Scheme (NIS) Card
- Valid Identification (e.g. Passport, Driver’s License or National ID and Birth certificate)
- Job Letter verifying employment and salary or last two (2) pay slips. If you are self-employed you are required to provide a letter from your Accountant stating your average net income or a Statement of Income & Expenditure. Self-employed persons applying to the National Housing Trust for mortgage financing will also need to bring a Certificate of Contribution issued by the Compliance Department of the NHT.
- Pre-Qualification Letter/Eligibility Letter for persons applying for financing.
Joy S. Roberts
876 286 4994
876 542 1111
954 840 9273
Find Your Property
JanJamaica Has Never Had Olympic Synchronized Swimmers. These Girls Want to Change That. These Girls Want to Change That. ...
MarTripAdvisor Ranks Jamaica Among World's Best Destinations Jamaica is honoured to have been recognised as one of the top destinations in the world by the TripAdvisor community, not to mention the number one in the Caribbean,” said Jamaica’s Minister of Tourism, Edmund Bartlett. ...
JanRedevelopment of Dragon Bay Hotel to Start this Year Work on the US$100-million redevelopment of the Dragon Bay Hotel in Portland is set to commence this year, with the property to start operation in 2019. ...